(800) 219-9359

United States Bank Accounts for US and Non-US Citizens

To run your US business you may require a US bank account

In order to open a US Bank account, banks require:

  • Certificate of Incorporation or Formation
  • Letter issued by the IRS with your EIN
  • Two forms of ID ie: drivers license, passport, government picture identification, etc
  • US Address, which cannot be the registered agent address
  • Some banks require a Certificate of Good Standing
  • Non Us Citizens: Banks will not open accounts for anyone whose name appear on the Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) of the US Treasury Department.

To get started use our secure online application to form your new Delaware Corporation or Delaware LLC.

Note:  Banks do not open accounts if you are residing and have a passport from Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, North Korea, Sudan, Western Balkans, Burma, Liberia, Zimbabwe or if your name appears on the OFAC list of blocked persons or companies. That list can be accessed from this link found at List of Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Person